Skip to content
- Place candle on plate or dish to catch overflow wax if necessary
- Please allow an initial burn of at least 2 hrs. This will create an even melt pool, and allow your candle to burn evenly in the future.
- Never burn any candle for more than 3 hrs at a time.
- Never burn any candle unattended.
- Always trim your wicks to 1/4" before each burn. If the wicks aren't trimmed, the candle will burn too hot and produce SOOT. Untrimmed wicks will also cause your candle burn up faster.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.